Foundation for FutureLondon owns www.future.london and we are committed to protecting your privacy and processing your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
The website is maintained by Foundation for FutureLondon
This policy explains how the information we collect about you is used and kept securely. It also explains your privacy choices when using our website as well as your right to access your information under the GDPR.
The information we collect about you
We may collect the following information about you through our website:
• Your name, email address, postal address and any other information you voluntarily provide to us via our website and online forms.
• Your IP address (which is a unique identifier that computers and devices use to identify and communicate with each other) which is automatically recognised by the web server.
How we use your information
We may use your personal information for a number of purposes, including:
• To deal with your requests and enquiries.
• To contact you for reasons related to your enquiry.
• To notify you about updates to the future.london website.
• To use your IP address to monitor traffic and gather browsing behaviours of visitors to our websites. We will not use your IP address to identify you in any way.
• To create meaningful, actionable analysis that will help us to understand how policy issues and Foundation for FutureLondon are being talked about and to react accordingly.
• When we collect information from you, we will tell you if we would like to send you information about our products and services or transport-related issues. We will give you the opportunity to opt out.
• If we wish to share your data with third parties for marketing purposes, we will tell you about this and only do so if we get your consent. You can opt out at any time.
• We may also share your personal information with the police and other law enforcement agencies for the purposes of crime prevention or detection.
• If we disclose your information, we ask the organisation to demonstrate that the data will assist in the prevention or detection of crime, or that we are legally obliged to disclose it.
• This is done on a strictly case by case basis and through a tightly controlled process to ensure we comply with the GDPR.
Protecting your information
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to a destination external to our own secure network and may be stored with MailChimp or to other external websites, which will be clearly noted on the relevant page.
A cookie is a piece of text that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disk in order to remember who you are. You can find out more about cookies set on this site here.
Finding out what information Foundation for FutureLondon holds about you
Under the GDPR, you can ask to see any personal information that we hold about you. Such requests are called subject access requests. If you would like to make a subject access request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.